VENDOR REGISTRATION IS NOT YET OPEN.
PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US.
PLEASE CHECK BACK WITH US.
Vendor Registration is set up as follows. All 4 steps must be completed to reserve a vending table.
- Submit Attendee Registration ***AND*** Payment
- READ and Agree to Vending Rules
- Submit Vendor Registration Form
- Pay for Vending Table
(UPDATED January 2018)
- Vending space (two days) is $75 per table which will cover both Friday and Saturday.
- Vending space (three days) is $100 per table which will cover Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- New or smaller vendors have the option of Thursday only for $35 per table.
- Vending fees are non-refundable.
- All vending fees must be paid IN ADVANCE.
- All vendors must fill out a registration form IN ADVANCE - even if sharing a table with another vendor.
- Vending fees are not included in attendee registration pricing.
- There is a limit of one table per vendor.
- There is a maximum of two vendors per table for those who wish to share. All vending fees are the responsibility of the vendor who is registering the table. Each vendor must fill out a Vendor Registration Form.
- Vending set-ups must be stable and can be no taller than 6 feet from the floor to the top of the display. Any extra items must be stored under the table and/or out of the walkway.
- Free-standing set-ups in the place of a table, such as stand-alone racks, will be allowed if they are stable and and no larger than the floor space occupied by a 3' wide x 6' table. The total height can be NO TALLER than 6 feet from floor to the top of the display. Any extra items or totes must be stored within the same total space the vending table would occupy. A rack which is 3' x 6', for example, must contain storage within the rack itself, not behind or next to it. Any totes or extra items must be removed from the vending room if they do not fit within the allotted 3' x 6' total floor space.
- Nothing can be attached to the walls in any way, shape or form.
- Due to smell sensitivities of some of our patrons, all pungent smelling items must be in a sealed package.
- Any food stuffs, treats, foods or other items must be in a sealed package and include the name of the vendor and the date of manufacture or expiration date.
- If you have questions, concerns or issues involving vending, please contact us prior to purchasing a vending space.
- Vending spaces are limited. The purchase option for a vending space will be disabled when the spaces have all been reserved. If you click SUBMIT below and are NOT forwarded to the registration page, you will know that all of the spaces are full.
- Vendors are invited and encouraged to arrive early to set up. Set-up times will be determined at a later time by the SGGA.
- ONLY registered vendors will be allowed in the vending room during set-up.
- Vending times will be announced when the event itinerary is finalized.
- Vendors must take down their displays and remove all items from the vending room immediately after vending ends for those vending on Thursday.
- Vendors who have reserved a table for both Friday and Saturday can leave their displays up until vending ends on Saturday.
- Any prepaid pre-orders stored under your vending table can only be distributed during vending times.
- Vending will be held ONLY in the vending rooms. Vending directly from guest rooms is strictly prohibited and may result in cancellation of your table reservation with no refund. This may also affect your ability to vend at future SGGA's.
- Final acceptance of any vendor's registration is at the discretion of the SGGA. The SGGA reserves the right to cancel a vendor's registration at any time.
Vending Rules are at the discretion of the SGGA. The rules were updated January 2018. Notification of any subsequent rule changes will be sent directly to the Registered Vendors via the email address submitted on the Vendor Registration Form.